Download Sponge Cola’s “Tambay”, produce a music video for the song and stand a chance to win P100,000 Cash (tax-free)! Here are the full mechanics:
1. Download the single “Tambay” to your cellphones:
• Text “Tambay” to 2600 (valid on all networks; P50 per mp3 per download)
• You will receive the MP3 of the song “Tambay” as well as a unique confirmation code
• Save the song and the confirmation code to your cellphone
2. Produce a full music video for the song “Tambay” and upload it to your YouTube account.
3. After uploading your entry, email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• YouTube link of your video entry
• Confirmation code (received by text accompanying the mp3 downloaded)
• Complete name (as it appears on your valid ID’s)
• Complete mailing address
• Cellphone number
• Optional only: other details which you may want to mention, such as director(s), director of
photography, editor, cast/actors/actresses, location, story or plot, etc.
4. Emails/Submissions of entries will be accepted from 12:00 am of March 16, 2011 until 12:00 noon
of April 17, 2011 only.
5. The music video may include new and/or old videos and/or photos that are owned by entry sender.
6. If materials used are not owned by entry sender, he/she should have explicit permission to use and include them, ensuring that the copyright of any individual, institution, company, etc. will not be
7. No use of explicit images, foul language or anything that damages any individual, institution or
8. Preferably, video should have high resolution, with an aspect ratio of 720x480.
9. Ten (10) finalists will be chosen from all the submitted entries, and they will automatically receive
P5,000 Cash Prize. Each of the finalist will be notified through registered mail and contacted
through his/her mobile phone by a representative of Universal Records on how to claim their
P5,000.00 cash. The finalists should be able to provide two (2) valid ID's with photos.
10. Top 10 entries will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the following criteria:
• Artistic touch and creativity: 35%
- This refers to videos showing skill or excellence in execution. The video should be ingenious,
exhibiting good taste; performed, made, or edited artistically; aesthetically pleasing.
• Message delivery: 35%
- The message of the video should be communicated clearly.
• Uniqueness: 30%
- This refers to videos having no similarity to other videos; original in idea, style and delivery.
11. The Top 10 entries will be announced on April 19, 2011 at 12:00 noon and each of the entries will be posted or shared on the Universal Records Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage)
12. Only ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen and he/she will receive the P100,000 Cash Prize
13. Final judging of Grand Winner will be based on:
• 70% Text Votes
• 30% Panel of Judges' Decision
14. Complete details on text voting including keyword for each finalist will be posted on the Universal Records Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage) right after the announcement of Ten (10) Finalists.
15. The Grand Prize Winner will be officially announced on May 6, 2011 at 12:00 noon via the Universal Records Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage) and he/she will be notified through his/her mobile phone by a representative of Universal Records.
16. A DTI representative shall be present to witness the determination of the Top 10 finalists and the
Grand Prize Winner.
17. Contest is open to AMATEURS only - individuals or groups with a valid Philippine address. Students are encouraged to join.
18. Working individuals are allowed to join provided they do not presently hold any job or career that involves professional film/video/commercial production nor have they done any prior job or work related to professional film/video/commercial production.
PER DTI-NCR PERMIT NO. 2449 SERIES OF 2011