About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

March 25, 2011

Allkpop | Se7en thanks his fans on his 8th Anniversary



Singer Se7en shared his feelings about his 8th Anniversary since debut.

On March 22nd, Se7en wrote on his twitter, “March 22, 2003. Today is the 8th Anniversary of Se7en’s debut. Even though it’s my 9th year as a singer, I still feel like I’m a rookie, and I want to thank everyone for giving me so much love throughout the years. I promise that I will make better music and show you better stages in the future. I want to thank everyone who has congratulated me. I love you all.”

Se7en continued, “A beautiful 8th Anniversary cake that fans made for me. Thank you so much! Even though I took a picture with my ps. 7 pose, because I’m getting older this seems a bit…”

Se7en debuted in 2003 with his first album “Just Listen“, and his song “Come Back To Me” caused a big rollerskate craze. His handstand dance move has also become widely known. After his American debut in 2007, Se7en recently came back to the Korean music industry after 3 years.

Source: TV Report via Nate
Posted by Supermar @ Allkpop

No comments: