About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

January 18, 2011

Allkpop | F.CUZ’s Jinon is interested in After School’s Lizzy


The boys of F.CUZ just can’t seem to resist that After School charm, it seems.

Earlier, member Kan revealed that he gets encouraged by the sight of Raina, and recently, his groupmate Jinon confessed that he’s interested in Lizzy.

During his interview with Sports Today, Jinon said: “Recently, After School’s Lizzy is coming off as likable. I bump into Lizzy at the broadcasting station once in awhile, and the moment I put my head down to bow, my face turns red. There were many times where I just left because I got embarrassed when I raised my head back up. I like innocent looks like Lizzy’s. Her accent is especially charming. I want to be good friends with her.”

Just for jokes, who do you think the next F.CUZ x After School pairing will be?

Source + Photo: Sports Today via Daum
Posted by xvntbk @ Allkpop

No comments: