About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

January 30, 2011

Allkpop | 2NE1's Sandara Park talks about her fondness for Big Bang's G-Dragon


2NE1’s Sandara Park revealed an incident with G-Dragon.

On an episode of KBS2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” airing January 28th, Sandara Park revealed “Looking at G-Dragon, I once thought I could date a man like this.”

She continued, “Not too long ago, I went skiing with G-Dragon. Usually he is very shy so he doesn’t even talk much, but he carried my snowboard for me without saying anything.”

G-Dragon responded, “When Sandara was walking down with her snowboard, she looked like she was carrying two people. It looked like she was having trouble so I helped her. I’m rather thankful that she viewed me in a good way.”

Aw, YG-Family love. Fans sure do love seeing artists from the same company maintaining good relationships with each other. Or does Dara-Gon exist after all?

Watch this clip:


Posted by ramham424 @ Allkpop
Source: Newsen via Nate, thanks to Gelic + Napoleona for the tip!