About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

February 27, 2011

Allkpop | TVXQ’s Yunho revealed a female celebrity once confessed her feelings for him


On a recent broadcast of SBS’s FM radio show “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” on February 21st, TVXQ’s Yunho revealed that there was a time when a female celebrity confessed her feelings for him.

Yunho revealed, “There was a time when a certain female celebrity confessed her feelings for me. She texted me first and we started to text casually, but once you keep talking, you begin to start to like each other and get closer.”

He continued, “But then when the girl confesses to me in secret, because of my blunt personality, there are times when I miss the messages in between the lines.”

Changmin chimed in like a boss, “For me, even when a female celebrity confesses their feelings, I just turn down all of them. When a text comes, I don’t even bother replying.”

Who do you think this female celebrity could be?

Source: My Daily via Daum Media
Posted by VITALWARNING @ Allkpop