About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

February 23, 2011

Koreaboo | U-Kiss Kibum leaves a message for fans on his Twitter after withdrawal announcements


After announcements were made on Alexander and Kibum's withdrawal from U-Kiss, Kibum left a long message for fans on his Twitter account. In his message, he explains his withdrawal and hopes that fans understand the decision. He continues to say that he is grateful for being in the group and that he has learned a lot from his experience in the group.

Read the translation to his tweet below:

"Hello, it's U-Kiss' Kibum. Actually, it's Kibum who used to be in U-Kiss. I've been holding this off for 2 months and I finally gathered up some courage to write this. To start with the point, I've come to an agreement with my company to end my contract since February 2011.

They wanted a change of members and I agreed to it. Since that day I was not part of U-Kiss any longer. It's not at all like many people think. I neither quit because of my company nor because I lost interest in U-Kiss.

I held U-Kiss as the best and I made sure that the character company never got in the way of U-Kiss promotions. I thought of U-Kiss as more than family and I'm disappointed to leave them like this. But I'm lacking in many points and I respect my former company's decision to switch members.

Of course it seems so sudden but I learned so much and I was able to meet so many people including the U-Kiss members and I'm thankful.

I'm sad because the people that used to love me may be hurt by these few lines. I'm planning to be on broadcast by myself for a while. I'm thankful to all the people who cheer me on no matter what. I'll be back as the Kim Kibum who is a TV personality as well as a businessman.

Thank you."

Many fans have been leaving messages on Kibum's Twitter. They have left encouraging messages such as, "Please stay close to U-Kiss member oppa. You can't be replace in our heart. it's weird if I can't see you and Alexander," "Even though I am sadden by the news I will support you and hope the best for you and Alexander!!!" and "Kibum you're leaving for real huh? I'm a new kissme and am really hoping for you guys to come to sg this year. Kibum stay strong!"

How are you taking his sudden withdrawal announcement?

Source: @90KKB
Posted by uni @ Koreaboo

No comments: