About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

February 15, 2011

After School Kahi’s personal message to PlayGirlz and Boyz!


Kahi posted the following on the official PlayGirlz cafedaum site:

“Since I haven’t been here in awhile I want to tell you some info about my solo album here first. I have 4 songs on the album which are in the following order:

‘Comeback You Bad Person’, ‘One Love’, ‘Gift’ and ‘Roller Coaster’.

Umm what should I tell you first~~ Ah! On Twitter, I posted one of the lyrics but people were smart and knew that it was a part of the lyrics. (She then deleted her tweet containing the lyrics)

My first track:
Come Back You Bad Person!!!! By looking at the title song, you don’t know how the song will be right?~~ I will shock you guys! In the song, Come Back You Bad Person, I wrote the lyrics myself as well for track 4, Roller Coaster! The other two songs are Gift and One Love.
Come Back You Bad Person is a song with a completely different sound to the other song, Roller Coaster.

Come Back You Bad Person has some loud parts but it also has some resting places in the song, I wanted to put some quiet parts in the song, Come Back You Bad Person. The soft part in it doesn’t last long.. But in Roller Coaster it will go BANG and blow up (meaning that it’s a loud song).

The official date of the song release will be on the 14th of February so please look forward to it and thank you for always cheering me on and also for the long time you’ve been wanting. I will show and return the same amount for you in an even better way. It’s cold so please don’t catch a cold!”

Credit for translation: pledisAStrans
Source: AfterSchoolDaze

No comments: