Cassiopeia Philippines, the Premiere Tohoshiki/TVXQ Fanclub in the country invites you to join 8G, their 8th Gathering on May 7 (Saturday) at Trade Hall, Starmall Edsa. Here are the basic information about this exciting event.
1. What is 8G: The Carnival?
It is the 8th gathering of Cassiopeia Philippines, TVXQ/JYJ's biggest and premiere fanclub in the country.
2. When and where is 8g: The Carnival going to be held?
May 7, 2011 (Saturday) at the Trade Hall of Starmall EDSA. Doors open at 10am.
3. Are there tickets for sale? How much?
Tickets are prices at P200. You can pre-order online or meet-up with one of CassPH's core to buy tickets. Special freebies await the first 88 tickets!
4. Are Tohoshinki's Complete A-side and B-side Collection CDs going to be available there? How much are they?
Yes, they will be exclusively launched at the 8G in cooperation with Universal Records. A-side is P800 while B-side is P400.
5. When I buy my Tohoshinki's Complete A-side and B-side Collection CDs at 8G, do I get EXCLUSIVE freebies ONLY AVAILABLE during 8G?
Yes, yes, yes!
6. Since this is a "carnival", will there be rides in 8G?
No, we won't have any rides but we will have many carnival and TVXQ themed booths and games in store for you!
7. Will there be other merchandise of TVXQ for sale at 8G?
Yes. Official CassPH merchadise and other goods will be available there.
8. I applied for a membership card at 2nd Philippine Kpop Convention last December 2010. Will I be able to get my card at the 8G?
9. I'm not a member of Cassiopeia Philippines. Is it ok to come?
Of course! Everyone is welcome! You can also apply to be an official member on 8G. ^^ More details here.
10. Is TVXQ/JYJ going to be there?
No. But we hope someday, we'll have an event together with them. For now, let's be with them through our hearts. ♥
Written by Cassiopeia Philippines (http://www.facebook.com/cassphfb)
For more details: http://cassph.org/events
You may also post your questions here: http://www.formspring.me/cassph