About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

December 18, 2010

Koreaboo | TVXQ's Changmin leaves a message to fans


Recently, Changmin left a message for Cassiopeias on the official TVXQ website. It began with a simple introduction and the admiration of his hyung, Jay from The TRAX, who is also currently in SM The Ballad. He had attended 'The Three Musketeers' in support of Jay and said a few things before talking about his upcoming performances in the future.

"Despite the busy schedule that Jay hyung has had, he still has time to film his drama, participate in SM The Ballad and still has the ability to do everything without any problems. I thought he was quite handsome, presented his vocals amazingly and did such an outstanding job in the musical."

Changmin also left good comments about the rest of the cast of the musical and said that he was mesmerized and drawn in almost immediately. He confirmed his desire to come back on the musical stage and commented on Jay once more before he asked his fans to anticipate DBSK's comeback.

"I've been drained and tired due to being busy but seeing Jay hyung on stage giving off such a charismatic vibe through acting today really makes me wish I was back on stage. Seeing such good sides of Jay really excites me for some reason... Hahaha!

I'll be back on the stage in the future, ready and willing to show you a more charming side of myself... though I should really prepare myself beforehand. Please look forward to Dong Bang Shin Ki's return! I've been really busy lately due to the fact I wish to show only a good side of myself for everyone to see.

I hope everyone supports Jay hyung, he's so cool I think I want to be his fan."

Are you excited?

Source: DBSKnights, TVXQ Official and NeverEnd
Posted by mimi @ Koreaboo