About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

July 8, 2010

Facebook fan page | SHINee 2010 Comeback

Official Fan Page created by Universal Records Philippines dedicated to news & updates about SHINee 2010 Comeback!

For updates, news and more! Please join, just click here:
- SHINee’s Minho injured during Dream Team Season 2 filming again
- SHINee’s Minho bares his abs for comeback photo
- First picture of SHINee's comeback concept revealed?
- SHINee in 2010 Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival!

Please feel free to repost. Thanks! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good piece of writing.
My web page :: Facebook Account

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would
definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!
My homepage www.snackphood.com

Anonymous said...

I thinκ this &X69;s o&X6e;e of the most impoгtant infο &X66;or &X6D;e.
And i am glad re&X61;ding your article. Вut s&X68;ould remагk on &X73;ome geneгal
t&X68;ings, The si&X74;e ѕtyl&X65;
is grеat, the artіcles iѕ
really niсe : D. Good &X6a;ob, c&X68;еers

Feeel free to viѕit my homeρag&X65; - property close to london

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't learn post on blogs, but I wish to
say that this write-up very pressureed me to try
and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice
post.

Visut my web blog ... employment agencies placentia

Unknown said...

index high quality replica bags see this website buy replica bags Source high end replica bags