After the impressive list of awards, sales results and chart positions all over the world, Gregorian certainly needs no introduction. With the first release of the “Masters Of Chant” series in 1999, this year we look back at 10 years of successful Gregorian history - a project that has long become a music genre itself. Copied by many, however Gregorian "Masters Of Chant" still remains the biggest selling Gregorian chant album of them all!
During the 10 years of the Gregorian saga, more than four million records have been sold not only in Europe but all over the world and there is no end to be seen.
The studio project by star producer Frank Peterson (Enigma, Sarah Brightman, the real mastermind behind Gregorian) is now not only a studio project: Gregorian is by now also a successful live act, with top musicians and singers and full top light show. To watch their shows it‘s a gorgeous experience which will be in mind forever, a show in between a rock concert and a musical. Gregorian just entered a new phase in its succesful history.
To coincide with the 10th Year Anniversary, Gregorian comes out with a new studio album - "Master Of Chant Chapter VII". The new chapter features their rendition of hits from Depeche Mode, Snow Patrol, Kate Bush, U2, Guns 'N' Roses and more!
GREGORIAN “Masters Of Chant Chapter VII” tracklisting:
1) Meadows of Heaven (originally by Nightwish)
2) One (originally by U2)
3) It Will Be Forgiven (originally by Within Temptation)
4) Sweet Child of Mine (originally by Guns 'N' Roses)
5) A Face in the Crowd (originally by Lionel Richie)
6) The Carpet Crawlers (originally by Genesis)
7) Arrival (originally by Abba)
8) Enjoy the Silence (originally by Depeche Mode)
9) A Whiter Shade of Pale (originally by Procol Harum)
10) Running Up That Hill (originally by Kate Bush)
11) Molly Ban (Irish traditional song)
12) Kashmir (originally by Led Zeppelin)
13) Chasing Cars (originally by Snow Patrol)
14) Don't Leave Me Now (originally by Supertramp)
About Universal Records
- Universal Records
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!