About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

April 17, 2010

U-Kiss Soohyun was expected to be a gagman

In a studio in Seoul, U-Kiss is doing a shoot for fashion magazine "Elle Girl" and they did an interview at the same time.

In an interview with "Elle Girl", Soohyun, who is active in all sorts of variety programs these days, said "during my school days, I was very talkative and my friends found me funny" and "in Middle school, my friends all thought I would become a gagman".

Following this, he said "on variety shows, I just be myself", revealing his secret to adapting to being on variety shows.

During this interview, U-Kiss shed the powerful charisma they show on stage and showed their charms as dandy and fresh boys.

You can find the remaining of the interviews in May's issue of 'Elle Girl'.

Credits: TVdaily + ukissme.SG (translations)

No comments: