About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

April 20, 2010

BoA "Identity" Album Launch Event Pics

Click the link below to see photos from the BoA "Identity" album launch event held last April 17th at Music One Greenbelt:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=417412&id=214540185413

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knoω thiѕ іf οff tоpiс but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm aѕsuming having
a blоg lіke уours woulԁ сoѕt a ргetty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

My web site ... ipad repair petaling jaya

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is mу first time visit at hеrе anԁ i am rеallу hapρy to read all аt one ρlaсe.


Alѕo νіsіt my ωeb-ѕite macbook repair malaysia

Anonymous said...

Ηеy theге! I κnow this is somеwhat οff tоpic but I ωas wondering if yоu κnеω whегe І could
locatе a caρtcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаving tгoublе findіng one?
Thanks а lot!

Heгe is mу ωeb раge Iphonerepairmalaysia1.Bravesites.com