About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

February 26, 2010

TVXQ Vivi Magazine Interview

-With the songs I think everyone grew too. If you can tell us “as a man” how you guys think of yourselves. If you can start with your good point and bad point.

Jaejong: My good thing? Good thing… umm how I don’t think that I’m the most important. I’m not those type. I’m constantly thinking about someone else. That’s why I cant reject people. I don’t want to hurt the other person so I tend to accept anything. The blood type O people seem to be like that. This is a secret but I get really stressed. I hold it in and hold it in and then I explode! saying “I was holding it in the whole time!” *laughs* that’s why people say I’m scary when I get mad.

Yoochun: My good thing is that I have a warm heart *laughs*. My bad thing is that lately I don’t want to get out of my house. I kind of got bored of going out.

Junsu: I don’t have a good thing. *laughs* Well I don’t notice it myself. What people say about me is that I’m decisive. and I’m usually a positive person. My bad thing is …. I don’t have any *laughs* that’s a lie. I have a lot. The most is that I hate to lose even if it’s something small. I’ll never accept that I lost. But lately I grew up and I don’t get as mad but as a guy it’s not a bad thing not to want to lose right!?

Yunho: Once I get into something I really concentrate on that. and I’ll never give up until I achieve it. I think I’m a passionate person. I tend to not be able to see anything but that though. Even if everyone’s calling me. most of the time i cant hear it. Overall i guess i have a manly personality and… I don’t know. So I don’t understand how girl are feeling a lot *embarrassed* . I think I’m romantic in my very own way but girls are hard..

Changmin: I don’t know if i should say it myself but including the bad parts about myself I like myself. I’m a complete blood type B and is short tempered but because I have this side in me I think that it brings out my good side. I’m usually quiet and shy person but once we become really close I talk a lot and can have a lot of fun. I think my type is that with a small group pf people I get to know them deeply taking time. Overall it means that everything except my bad part s all good. Although of course that’s a joke *laughs*

- Okay now what kind of guys are you when it comes to love?

Yunho: I’m the type who completely gets into it and cant see anything around me! … but I haven’t had a lot of relationships so I don’t really know.

Yoochun: I used to be like that too. Someone who falls completely into them. Once I like someone I always thought “it’s her for sure!” but now I can listen to what people around me tell me since falling completely into them didn’t work out.

Junsu: I’m both. I have experienced both falling deeply into her and being really calm. My surroundings really effect how I can have a relationship so I really don’t know how its going to change. But if I can want to not think about it too much and be natural.

Changmin: For me the only time I couldn’t see anything around me was only my first love. After that I’m calm. At least not so into her to the point it effects my work. Only my first love was um… I was crazed about falling in love *laughs bitterly*

Jaejoong: I think I’m different depending on that person. If that person is aggressive maybe I’ll be become aggressive too. But if not I think I’ll become more simple. But any type of girl I’ll protect her no matter what. That’s why I work out to become strong *laughs* In Japan right now grazing boys (non-aggressive boys) are popular but I think guys should be able to protect the girl so i want to be a carnivorous boy (aggressive boys).

- What about everyone else? How would you protect a girl?

Changmin: If it’s during our date and we got attacked if that was the situation then I’ll put my girlfriend in a taxi first and let her go. Then even if I run away desperately she won’t see me *laughs*

Junsu: I would carry my girlfriend and run!! I’m fast at running so I have the confidence to be able to run away!!

Yoochun: If I had to think really realistic I would have my girlfriend call my manager and while she’s calling I’ll fight and try to make time. I used to do Taekwondo so I think I can stop it for a little while.

Yunho: I used to do Aikido so I”d fight too. Oh but maybe its not good to fight as an artist huh. Well it’s bodyguard! yeah bodyguard. The most important thing is my girlfriend’s feelings and safety!

- You guys are all so reliable! At last what kind of guy do you want to be?

Yunho: I say this a lot but who I look up to the most is my father. Like my father I want to be able to give many people courage. That’s why I’m doing volunteer work right now. But out of all my dreams this is the most important.

Changmin: I want to be a guy who can make a warm family. In order to achieve that I need more that love. To be realistic I need to be strong and have money.

Jaejoong: I want to be a young dad. *shy* I want to drop/pick my child from school. But the world is full with danger so I’m scared to to be a girls dad, so I want a boy.

Yoochun: I want to be a man with confidence. It seems like someone with confidence knows what they need to do at that time.

Junsu: Same with me. I want to have confidence towards everything. And hopefully if I can be able to continue singing.

source: Vivi magazine (April)
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochu

No comments: