About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

February 5, 2010

Christian Bautista "Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan" The PLATINUM EDITION (with Free Minus One) Out Now!

After being certified DOUBLE PLATINUM, Asia's Romantic Balladeer Christian Bautista's latest album "Romance Revisited: The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan" is now repackaged and released as THE PLATINUM EDITION.  The 2-Disc Edition includes the full album and MINUS-ONE CD of all the songs from the same album!

Tracklisting: 
DISC ONE: 
1. Tell Me Your Name
2. I Remember The Girl
3. Afraid For Love To Fade
4. I Have Fallen In Love (With The Same Woman Three Times)
5. Please Be Careful With My Heart with Sarah Geronimo
6. My Girl My Woman My Friend with Regine Velasquez
7. Beautiful Girl
8. Can't We Start Over Again
9. Be Gentle
10. Stay My Love
11. Afterglow
12. A Love To Last A Lifetime
13. Here And Now with Lani Misalucha
14. Constant Change
15. Deep In My Heart
16. Refrain
17. Can We Just Stop And Talk A While
18. So I'll Go
19. A Heart's Journey with Jose Mari Chan

DISC TWO: Minus-One CD

2 comments:

xtremegc said...

just bought one..+ a minus one cd

Universal Records said...

thanks po! :)