About Universal Records
- Universal Records
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!
July 4, 2011
Last 4 days till the Grand Winner and Runner Up will be determined! This is the latest tally of text votes for "Maki-Tambay Sa Sponge Cola" contest as of 6PM today.
TB15 is still at the top, followed by TB9 then TB10 and TB6. Will things change tomorrow?
TB1 (J.Villar): 3.25%
TB2 (C.dela Cruz): 3.17%
TB3 (J.Fernandez): 1.60%
TB4 (R.Orpano): 1.49%
TB5 (R.Po): 3.79%
TB6 (R.Bejar): 11.23%
TB7 (K.Prago): 0.30%
TB8 (K.Syfu): 1.22%
TB9 (A&A Oppus): 14.47%
TB10 (Q.Romero): 11.76%
TB11 (L.Bañez): 3.64%
TB12 (R.Saquido): 2.59%
TB13 (M.Ramirez): 8.32%
TB14 (M.Lu): 0.66%
TB15 (C.Infante): 32.52%
*All votes have been double-checked for accuracy.*
**Please note that the 15 Finalists themselves ARE NOT allowed to vote. System will invalidate their number and text if they send in a vote.**
Check the latest tally of text votes on our social networking sites, now updated daily:
- Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage
- Blogger: http://universalrecph.blogspot.com/
- Multiply: http://universalrecph.multiply.com/journal
- MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/universalrecph/blog
Final judging of P100,000 Grand Prize Winner and P20,000 Runner Up will be based on 70% Text Votes and 30% Panel of Judges’ Decision. Announcement of Grand Prize Winner and Runner Up will be on July 8, 2011.
If there are any questions, you can call the Universal Records office at 373-9091 during office hours, or you can email us at: email@example.com.
Per DTI-NCR Permit # 2449. Series of 2011.