About Universal Records
- Universal Records
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!
July 5, 2011
It’s down to the last 3 days till the Grand Winner and Runner Up announcement. Updated tally as of 5:30 PM today sees TB15 still at the top. TB9 is still at second place, and now occupying third place is TB13.
Also noticeable in today’s tally is an almost 4% increase in text votes for both TB12 and TB13.
So far, total votes we got for the whole promo (summing up all finalists' votes) is now close to 10,500 texts. Thanks to all of you who voted!
TB1 (J.Villar): 3.18%
TB2 (C.dela Cruz): 2.58%
TB3 (J.Fernandez): 1.30%
TB4 (R.Orpano): 1.21%
TB5 (R.Po): 5.41%
TB6 (R.Bejar): 9.21%
TB7 (K.Prago): 0.25%
TB8 (K.Syfu): 2.67%
TB9 (A&A Oppus): 13.92%
TB10 (Q.Romero): 10.53%
TB11 (L.Bañez): 2.96%
TB12 (R.Saquido): 6.47%
TB13 (M.Ramirez): 12.25%
TB14 (M.Lu): 0.54%
TB15 (C.Infante): 27.54%
*All votes have been double-checked for accuracy.*
**Please note that the 15 Finalists themselves ARE NOT allowed to vote. System will invalidate their number and text if they send in a vote.**
Check the latest tally of text votes on our social networking sites, now updated daily:
- Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage
- Blogger: http://universalrecph.blogspot.com/
- Multiply: http://universalrecph.multiply.com/journal
- MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/universalrecph/blog
Final judging of P100,000 Grand Prize Winner and P20,000 Runner Up will be based on 70% Text Votes and 30% Panel of Judges’ Decision. Announcement of Grand Prize Winner and Runner Up will be on the evening of July 8, 2011.
If there are any questions, you can call the Universal Records office at 373-9091 during office hours, or you can email us at: email@example.com.
Per DTI-NCR Permit # 2449. Series of 2011.