About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

April 30, 2009

BUBBLEGUM DANCE DUO SMILE DK RELEASES NEW ALBUM

Swedish Bubblegum Dance duo Smile DK took Dance Dance Revolution dance video world by storm with their mega dance hit "Butterfly" in 1998 and sold more than 500,000 album worldwide! Now they're back with a new CD "Party Around The World" which includes "Japanese Boy", "Doki Doki" (which appeared in the video game Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3) and "Koko Soko"! These tracks are catchy, fun and all have a similar style to their popular classic hit "Butterfly" that should definitely keep their fans happy and dancing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is DJ and I'm a Smile.dk fan here in the Philippines. I love their songs a lot because of it's bubblegum beat like Tiggy and Aqua. Its good thing that I had those CD albums like "Smile", "Future Girls", "Smile Paradise (Remix Album)" and "Golden Sky". I don't have this new album "Party Around The World" but I'm going to buy that soon. Also, I've heard that Veronica and the newbie partner Hanna are back in the studio to record their new CD entitled "The Make Up Collection 2010", I think it's a remake of their previous hits plus they added five (5) new songs and I'm really excited to get a hold of that CD very soon! (hope it will be released here in the Philippines). I wish they could visit us here in the Philippines to perform because I know a lot of Pinoys love their tunes especially their song Butterfly which is included in Dance Dance Revolution games.

WE LOVE YOU Smile.dk!!!